Well I’ve looked through most of the WordPress plugins available and:
- The free version is under powered and the Pro version is a damn subscription costing $55 annually. Dream on. I got too many subscriptions already. This ain’t a commercial blog.
- The whole glossary plugin is way to complicated for what I want.
- Sounds perfect but requires block editor.
- Sounds good, not recommended for my version of WP and/or has not been updated in 2 years.
- Should work, tried it, didn’t work. Plugin homepage 404 and plugin designers website in French.
I could also make do with a wiki plugin, or maybe a Knowledge Base plugin. Both are a bit more than I need.